*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A slightly sweetened and totally delicious mango banana smoothie! It’s made with only 4 ingredients and uses both fresh and frozen fruit.
We’ve been making smoothies at home for almost 18 years. That’s a lot of smoothies!
Kim and I combine all sorts of ingredients to create something tasty on a regular basis.
Take for example, our strawberry Greek yogurt smoothie. Frozen berries combined with Greek yogurt, it’s a tasty combo.
For today, we’re sharing a delicious breakfast drink that’s combines the flavors of bananas and mango.
It’s a flavorful tropical beverage that’s smooth and creamy. Best of all, it’s done in about 5-minutes.
So, shall we started?
How to make a mango banana smoothie at home?
First, start by plugging in your counter-top blender or smoothie maker. Next, peel the bananas.
After that, add the bananas, frozen mango chunks, milk, and honey to the blender.
Last, pulse the ingredients until the smoothie is..well, smooth and creamy.
That’s it, the recipe is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy it and wish you all the best 🙂
- This recipe makes five, 8-ounce smoothies. So, one thing you can do with any leftovers is to pour the smoothie mixture into popsicle molds and freeze the mango banana popsicles for at least 8-hours.
- You can use this recipe to create a dairy-free mango banana smoothie by using almond milk in place of the dairy milk.
- If you don’t care for mangoes, then consider using frozen strawberries instead.
- Prefer fresh mangoes, then create a mango puree first and then add it to the smoothie.
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Meat and Potatoes and our sister site, Berly’s Kitchen.
- 16 Ounces Frozen Mango Chunks (1 pound)
- 2 Bananas
- 1 ⅓ Cups Milk (adjust to desired thickness)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or Agave Nectar, optional to add sweetness
Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Add additional milk to adjust the consistency if desired.
Pour into individual glasses, and enjoy immediately.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe and a serving size of 8-ounces of the mango banana smoothie. Actual calories will vary. For more information of tips, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.