*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A tantalizing combination of fresh watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, and lemon juice come together in perfect harmony to create a refreshing cantaloupe juice!
Summer is officially in full swing and now is the time to sit back and sip a cold refreshing beverage.
What better way to celebrate the flavors of Summer than with a drink that’s loaded with seasonal melons?
Today, we’re sharing Kim’s watermelon cantaloupe juice made without a juicer. All you need is a blender and sieve to make this delicious drink!
Before we get started, let’s take a moment to answer some questions you might have concerning this recipe.
Simply cut the cantaloupe into cubes, remove the rind, and blend them in a blender. Then pour the mixture through a mesh sieve (strainer) to remove the pulp.
When stored in a sealed air-tight container (like a mason jar), it will last 3-5 days in your refrigerator.
Cut the melons into 1-2 inch cubes, remove the rind, and blend in a counter-top blender or food processor.
How to make watermelon cantaloupe juice without a juicer?
First, start but cutting all the fruit into bite-sized cubes or pieces. Be sure to slice away and discard the tough outer rind.
Next, add the diced cantaloupe to your blender. After that, add in the honeydew, watermelon, and lemon juice.
Last, blend the mixture until it’s smooth and creamy. It will have a similar texture to a smoothie.
Now, you may not like that texture for, “juice.” So, don’t be afraid to pour the mixture through a mesh sieve or strainer.
That’s it, your watermelon cantaloupe juice recipe is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the drink and have a great weekend.
- To ensure your juice is sweet and not bitter, be sure to cut away the pale or white parts of the melon flesh. This part of the fruit is bitter to the taste.
- Taste test the melons before making the juice to know if they’re sweet enough for you. Should you need to sweeten the juice, I recommend adding honey, agave nectar, or sugar (worse case scenario) to mixture before you blend everything together.
- A strainer will only remove so much pulp (or melon flesh), I always recommend using a mesh sieve for recipes like this one.
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Meat and Potatoes and our sister site, Berly’s Kitchen.
- 6 Cups Cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 Cup Watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1 Cup Honeydew, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 10-ounces of the watermelon cantaloupe juice. Actual calories will vary. For additional information and tips, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 10 Ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe. Actual calories will vary.