Mango Pineapple Salsa is a colorful salsa bursting with tropical flavor. It’s full of fresh mango, pineapple, onion, and cilantro and makes the perfect snack or condiment.
If you know me personally, you know that I love to layer up flavors on all my food. Whether it’s ice cream or tacos, I’m a huge fan of piling on different flavors and textures.
That’s why I love dishes like this mango pineapple salsa. It’s an easy way to add tons of sweet flavor to savoy dishes like fish, chips, or tacos. This salsa only takes a few minutes to prepare, and works well as a condiment on so many dishes.
How to make mango pineapple salsa:
- Add the pineapple, mango, purple onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil, then add salt.
- Stir to combine, and add additional lime juice and salt if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pineapple Mango Salsa Tips and Variations:
- Adjust the amount of mango or pineapple, so you’re using more of one than the other.
- Throw in some red, yellow, or orange bell peppers.
- Use serrano peppers in place of jalapenos.
- Toss in some banana peppers.
- Try key lime juice instead of regular lime juice.
- Swap out white onion for purple onion.
- Add some diced papaya.
Refrigerator: This salsa is good in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Freezer: We do not recommend freezing the salsa.
- 3 Cups Mango, cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 3 Cups Pineapple, cut into ¼ inch pieces
- ½ Cup Red Onion, finely diced
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Medium Jalapeno, seeds and membranes removed and finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Add the mango, pineapple, onion, cilantro, and jalapeno to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil. Toss, and add sea salt. Taste, and add more lime juice and salt if desired.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 days.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of ½ cup of salsa. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 13 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.