Strawberry Mango Popsicles are your answer to cooling off on those hot summer days. Made with frozen strawberries and mangos, creamy vanilla yogurt, a blender, and your favorite popsicle molds, this sweet treat is made in no time. Just pop them in the freezer and wait for them to set!
Serve these Strawberry Mango Popsicles after a long day in the sun munching on summertime staples like our creamy Chicken Salad Recipe, savory Baked Corn on the Cob, and refreshing Watermelon Agua Fresca!
Strawberry Mango Popsicles
You just can’t beat homemade popsicles after a day of swimming, hiking, or just lounging in the sun. Creamy vanilla yogurt blended with strawberries and mangos create brightly colored fruity layers for a deliciously sweet treat.
These frozen delights are creamy in consistency as opposed to traditional popsicles just made with fruit and juice. They’re not too sweet, but rather full of fruity flavor. We love to make these for treats or for parties. No one can resist!
Plus these popsicles stay fresh in the freezer for a about 3 months. Go crazy with multiple batches and flavor combinations and you can have them on hand all summer long!
How To Make Strawberry Mango Popsicles
- In your blender, combine the partially thawed frozen strawberries and ½ cup of vanilla yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Take the popsicle molds and divide the strawberry mixture evenly between each mold. Set aside.
- Rinse the blender of any remaining strawberry mixture. Now add the partially thawed frozen mangos and ¾ cup of the vanilla yogurt. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Add the mango mixture on top of the strawberry mixture in the molds. Fill each to the top.
- Place the popsicle mold into the freezer for about an hour. Add popsicle sticks and continue freezing for another 3 hours or overnight.
- Once the popsicles have completely set and are thoroughly frozen, remove them from the molds and enjoy!
Popsicle Tips and Variations
- For easy removal, place the popsicle molds in a warm water bath for about 30 seconds. The popsicles will slide right out!
- For naturally sweeter popsicles, add in honey or maple syrup to the mix. Or a touch of fruit juice.
- For less creamy popsicles, swap the yogurt for fruit juice. Keep in mind the texture will be different and these popsicles will freeze more solid and less creamy, more like a traditional popsicle.
- For added texture, don’t pulse until the fruit and yogurt is completely smooth. Leave some fruit chunks in the mixture.
- You can take this recipe and adapt it with any kind of fruit you like! Some suggestions would be:
- Mixed berry (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry).
- Or any combination with the above!
- Use full fat vanilla yogurt for the best flavor and texture.
Storage: You can store leftover popsicles in a freezer bag or airtight container. They will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 ¼ cup full fat vanilla yogurt, divided
- 2 ½ cups frozen mangos, partially thawed
- Combine the strawberries and ½ cup of vanilla yogurt in a blender.
- Divide the strawberry mixture between each of the popsicle molds. Then, set aside.
- Rinse the blender to remove any strawberry mixture. Then, add the mangos and ¾ cup of vanilla yogurt. Process until well combined.
- Pour the mango mixture to the popsicle mold filling to the top.
- Place the mold in the freezer for one hour. After one hour add the popsicle sticks. Then, place the mold back into the freezer for an additional 3 hours.
- Once the popsicles have set completely, remove them from the molds and enjoy!
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 1 popsicle. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
*Photos courtesy of Shannen Siramarco Photography.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 popsicle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.