Pineapple Popsicles are an easy to prepare, lightly sweetened dessert that’s perfect for hot Summer days.
Homemade popsicles are one the easiest and tastiest treats to make during hot Summer months. There are a ton of flavor varieties, so you can make a different kind every couple of days and never get bored.
One of our favorite kinds are these pineapple popsicles. They’re full of tropical pineapple flavor and only take a few minutes to whip up in the blender.
We use Greek yogurt to give them a bit of a creamy consistency and keep them from being overly sweet. These popsicles couldn’t be easier!
How to make homemade pineapple popsicles:
- Place the fresh pineapple chunks, Greek yogurt, pineapple juice, and honey into a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 8 to 12 hours until completely set. After about 1 to 2 hours, add the popsicle sticks.
- After the popsicles freeze completely, dip the molds in hot water for 30 seconds to 1 minute to release the popsicles. Enjoy!
Can you use canned pineapple in place fresh pineapple?
Yes, canned pineapple can be used in place of fresh. Simply use 3 cups of drained pineapple chunks or tidbits and blend as stated in the instructions.
How do you make pineapple popsicles without yogurt?
The yogurt can be omitted and replaced with pineapple or orange juice. The texture of the popsicles will be slightly different. It will freeze more solid and less creamy.
What are some other flavor options for these popsicles?
Here are a few ingredient options that can be added to these popsicles:
For a slightly different popsicle texture, try pulsing the ingredients just until mixed. That will leave some small, whole pineapple pieces in the popsicle mixture. After the popsicles freeze, those pieces will be large and provide some nice texture.
Other popsicle recipes you may enjoy:
- 3 Cups Fresh Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 ½ Cups Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Pineapple Juice or Orange Juice
- ¼ Cup Honey, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds. After 1 to 2 hours, add the sticks, and freeze for a total of 8 to 12 hours until completely set.
- To remove the popsicles, dip the molds in warm water to loosen. Enjoy!
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 1 popsicle. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
*These popsicles are lightly sweetened. If you'd prefer a sweet popsicle, add additional honey.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 8g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.