Pineapple Popsicles are an easy to prepare, lightly sweetened dessert that’s perfect for hot Summer days.
Homemade popsicles are one the easiest and tastiest treats to make during hot Summer months. There are a ton of flavor varieties, so you can make a different kind every couple of days and never get bored.
One of our favorite kinds are these pineapple popsicles. They’re full of tropical pineapple flavor and only take a few minutes to whip up in the blender.
We use Greek yogurt to give them a bit of a creamy consistency and keep them from being overly sweet. These popsicles couldn’t be easier!
How to make homemade pineapple popsicles:
- Place the fresh pineapple chunks, Greek yogurt, pineapple juice, and honey into a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 8 to 12 hours until completely set. After about 1 to 2 hours, add the popsicle sticks.
- After the popsicles freeze completely, dip the molds in hot water for 30 seconds to 1 minute to release the popsicles. Enjoy!
Can you use canned pineapple in place fresh pineapple?
Yes, canned pineapple can be used in place of fresh. Simply use 3 cups of drained pineapple chunks or tidbits and blend as stated in the instructions.
How do you make pineapple popsicles without yogurt?
The yogurt can be omitted and replaced with pineapple or orange juice. The texture of the popsicles will be slightly different. It will freeze more solid and less creamy.
What are some other flavor options for these popsicles?
Here are a few ingredient options that can be added to these popsicles:
- Coconut Milk.
- Vanilla Extract.
For a slightly different popsicle texture, try pulsing the ingredients just until mixed. That will leave some small, whole pineapple pieces in the popsicle mixture. After the popsicles freeze, those pieces will be large and provide some nice texture.
Easy Pineapple PopsiclesPrint Pin
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cup(s) pineapple, fresh, cut into chunks
- 2 ½ cup(s) Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup(s) pineapple juice, or orange juice
- ¼ cup(s) honey, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds. After 1 to 2 hours, add the sticks, and freeze for a total of 8 to 12 hours until completely set.3 cup(s) pineapple2 ½ cup(s) Greek yogurt¼ cup(s) pineapple juice¼ cup(s) honey
- To remove the popsicles, dip the molds in warm water to loosen. Enjoy!