Turn breakfast or lunch into a tropical treat with our Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl! Filled with vibrant colors and flavors, this fruity concoction is as pretty as it is tasty and good for you. Made with a base of banana, mango, raspberry, and almond milk, just top with your favorite toppings and indulge!
This Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is filling enough on its own. However, our crispy Chickpea Fritters make for a great snack. Or Serve alongside a light sandwich or salad like our Chicken Salad, Turkey Avocado Club, or Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad for a full meal.
Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
Spring and summer just seem to call for cool and refreshing recipes. Anything fruit filled is an absolute must. While we rely on quite a few fruity tarts and pastries to get us through the hotter months, sometimes you just need something cold and on the healthier side to get you going in the morning! Enter the Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl.
Easy and quick to blend up, this smoothie is packed with fruity favorites like tart raspberries and sweet mango chunks. Ripe bananas and almond milk (although you can really use any kind of milk), and a splash of sweet pomegranate juice round out the base of this smoothie bowl.
Then all you need is an array of toppings (coconut flakes, additional fresh fruit, chia seeds, or granola to lend some inspiration) and you’ve got the perfect healthy treat. A great start to your day or enjoy as a much needed afternoon pick me up.
Smoothie bowls are all over the internet. There are tons of recipe ideas on Pinterest, whole Instagram accounts dedicated to artfully crafted pretty bowls, and even books written on how to achieve the perfect smoothie bowl. Now that you know how easy and delicious they are you can join in on the trend too!
How To Make A Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- In a blender or food processor, combine the banana, frozen mango chunks, frozen raspberries, pomegranate juice, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl. Top with your desired toppings. Coconut flakes, fresh kiwi or banana slices, chia or sunflower seeds, or your favorite fresh berries are all delicious options to add even more flavor and color to your bowl!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- You don’t have to strictly use almond milk. You can substitute any milk of your preference. Cashew, soy, oat, whole, 2% will all work for this recipe.
- You don’t have to stick to the toppings we suggest. Feel free to play with flavor combinations and textures by adding in granola, nuts, or other fruits you like.
- You can serve this in a cup like a traditional smoothie if you’re on the go.
- Add in a vanilla or chocolate protein powder for flavor and extra protein in your smoothie!
- For some natural sweetness to your smoothie drizzle in a bit of honey.
Storage: We don’t recommend storing this smoothie bowl as it’s best enjoyed as soon as it is blended and prepared.
Freezing: However, you can freeze the smoothie mixture, minus the toppings, for up to 4 months in a freezer safe container. Reblend or thaw slightly when ready to enjoy.
- 1 overripe banana
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 cup almond milk
- Coconut flakes
- Kiwi slices
- Chia seeds
- Banana slices
- Fresh berries
- Sunflower seeds
- In a blender or food processor, combine the banana, mix frozen mango chunks, frozen raspberries, pomegranate juice, and almond milk until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl, and top with desired toppings
- Serve immediately.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 1 smoothie bowl. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 76gFiber: 13gSugar: 52gProtein: 5g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.