Our Pink Drink Recipe is full of berry flavor and is beautifully pink in color. It only has 5 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to make!
Our Pink Drink recipe is a cold, refreshing drink that is the perfect blend of berry and coconut flavors. You’ll want to add this copycat drink to your Summer drink menu. We love to rotate it out with our peach tea and strawberry basil lemonade.
Pink Drink Recipe:
I love anything coconut and berry flavored. Toss in some ice to make it a cold drink, and you can count me in! This drink is the perfect balance of the two. It’s not too coconut-y and has just the right amount of berry from the hibiscus tea.
Not to mention, isn’t this drink sooo pretty?! It’s got a gorgeous pink color that’s unlike any other drink I’ve seen. You can’t go wrong with a drink that looks great and tastes amazing!
This drink is also customizable. If you want it a little sweeter or a little less sweet, that’s easy to do. You can even adjust the coconut milk to your liking.
Pink Drink Ingredients:
- Very Berry Hibiscus Tea Pouch: This is a Starbucks brand powdered tea that comes in a pouch, and there are several pouches in a single box. It’s the perfect flavor and just the right amount for this drink.
- Freeze Dried Strawberries: These are great for this drink, because they rehydrate with the added water.
- Cold Water: I love to use cold water for this drink. It helps keep the ice from melting quickly, and makes the drink nice and chilled.
- Simple Syrup: Simple syrup is a 1:1 ratio of granulated sugar and water. There’s not much needed for this recipe, so I’d recommend only making about 1/4 cup total.
- Sweetened Coconut Milk: The best coconut milk is going to be coconut milk in the carton (refrigerated variety).
How to Make Our Pink Drink Recipe:
- Add the powdered tea, strawberries and water to a large glass.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour in the simple syrup, and stir again.
- Add coconut milk to taste, and stir to combine.
- Add ice, and serve.
Pink Drink Tips and Variations:
- Tea: I love Very Berry Hibiscus tea for this recipe, but you can always purchase hibiscus tea bags and brew the tea separately. Make sure to brew it in 1 1/2 cups of water, then add that water to the strawberries. It may take more than one tea bag to get the desired strength.
- Strawberries: Dehydrated/freeze dried strawberries work great for this recipe, but fresh berries will also work. Make sure to remove the stems, hull the berries, and cut or slice them into small pieces before adding them to the drink.
- Coconut Milk: Sweetened coconut milk from the refrigerator section is my favorite to use, but if you’d prefer to have an unsweetened or lightly sweetened drink, grab unsweetened coconut milk instead. Use anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 cup. If you add a lot of coconut milk, it will start to change the color of the pink from a beautiful pink to more of a purplish color.
- Simple Syrup: The amount of simple syrup in the recipe is a very small amount. The sweetness is concentrated, but it does add just the right amount to the drink. Much like with the sweetened coconut milk, if you’d prefer not to have a sweet drink, simply reduce or omit the simple syrup.
Room Temperature: This drink should be enjoyed immediately after it’s prepared. Allowing it to set at room temperature for too long will cause the ice to melt and water down the drink.
Refrigerator: This drink can be stored in the refrigerator for a few minutes to keep cool, but the ice doesn’t need to be added until you’re ready to serve the drink. Pink drink is best served immediately after being made.
Freezer: We don’t recommend freezing this drink.
Pink Drink RecipePrint Pin SaveSaved!
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Very Berry Hibiscus Tea Pouch *See Note
- ¼ cup of freeze-dried strawberries or freshly sliced strawberries
- 1 ½ cups cold water
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- ¼ – ½ cup of sweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup of ice
- Add the powdered hibiscus tea, strawberries, and water to a large glass, and stir to combine.
- Pour in the simple syrup, and stir again. Add ¼ cup of the coconut milk, and gradually pour in more to taste.
- Serve over ice, and enjoy immediately.