Christmas Mocktails are a great non-alcoholic option that will still get the party going and good times flowing. Sparkling white grape juice is mixed with sweet and tangy cranberry apple juice and makes for a fizzy party punch perfect for all ages. Don’t forget the diced apples and maraschino cherries for the finishing touch!
Serve this sleighbell-worthy mocktail with a delicious appetizer like our Christmas Charcuterie Board or mouth watering Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tart. Or save it for after dinner and pair a pitcher with our warm Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce (rum optional).
Looking for a party punch adults and kids can enjoy? Or how about just a special treat for after Christmas dinner? These Christmas Mocktails will do just the trick. While a cheerful libation might make your holiday season a bit merrier, not everyone is a fan of alcohol. Or is of age or able to enjoy a Christmas cocktail.
Not to worry, Christmas Mocktails still have that fancy flair and sparkling taste that will make any occasion feel special. Make a pitcher for Christmas or toast into the New Year. This party punch is a tasty drink for all our readers.
Just because there’s no booze doesn’t mean this recipe skimps out on the flavor and feel of a fancy drink. Simple, delicious, and able to be enjoyed by all! And what kid wouldn’t love to be included with the adults at a swanky Christmas soiree with their own sparkling drink complete with a cherry on top?!
How to Make Christmas Mocktails
For Individual Mocktails:
- Fill each glass halfway with sparkling white apple juice. Typically about 2-3 ounces depending on the size of your glass.
- Pour in an equal amount of cranberry-apple juice. Make sure to leave enough room for garnishes!
- Add maraschino cherries and diced apples to each glass, serve chilled, and enjoy!
For a Pitcher of Mocktails:
- Dice 2-3 Granny Smith apples and place them into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add 1 cup of Maraschino cherries.
- Pour in 1 bottle of sparkling white apple juice and just under half a bottle (about 25 ounces) of cranberry-apple juice. Stir to combine, serve chilled, and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- Prepare your apples just before serving your drinks so the apples don’t brown before presentation.
- Be sure to keep the ratio of this mocktail 50/50 for the best flavor. 50% white grape juice, 50% cranberry-apple juice. You will have leftover cranberry-apple juice.
- You can typically get about 6-8 individual mocktails out of one bottle of sparkling grape juice. If you decide to make a pitcher or punch bowl rather than individual servings, this recipe should have enough for a large pitcher/bowl or two smaller pitchers.
- Feel free to try different variations of cranberry juice and sparkling grape juice. Perhaps a sparkling red grape with white cranberry juice.
- Fresh cranberries, cinnamon sticks, or even an orange slice make great garnishes as well.
- You can of course make a boozy version of these Christmas Mocktails if you’d like. Switch the sparkling grape juice for the champagne of your choice.
Storage and Reheating
Storage: We think these are best served and enjoyed right away. Once combining the sparkling apple juice with the cranberry juice there is no great way to keep the sparkling apple juice from losing its bubbly nature.
Christmas MocktailsPrint Pin SaveSaved!
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 64 ounces cran-apple juice chilled (We used Ocean Spray brand.)
- 50.8 ounces sparkling white apple juice chilled, 2 (25.4 ounce) bottles; We used Welch's brand.
- 1 Granny Smith apple small diced
- maraschino cherries for garnish
Instructions for Individual Mocktails:
- Fill each glass halfway with sparkling white apple juice, about 2-3 ounces depending on the size of the glass.50.8 ounces sparkling white apple juice
- Pour in the same amount of cranberry-apple juice, leaving enough room for garnishes.64 ounces cran-apple juice
- Add maraschino cherries and diced apples to each glass, and serve chilled.1 Granny Smith applemaraschino cherries
Instructions for a Pitcher of Mocktails:
- Dice 2-3 Granny Smith apples, and place them into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add 1 cup of Maraschino cherries.1 Granny Smith applemaraschino cherries
- Pour in 1 bottle of sparkling white apple juice and just under half a bottle (about 25 ounces) of cran-apple juice. Stir to combine, and serve chilled.50.8 ounces sparkling white apple juice64 ounces cran-apple juice