A savory sausage green beans and potatoes meal perfectly cooked in the oven on a sheet pan. Dinner doesn't get easier than this!
This is becoming one of my favorite weekend dishes. It's quick, simple and loaded with foods I love. Best of all, the sausage green beans and potatoes recipe only uses one sheet pan for cooking.
Now, I'll be honest, I was worried the sausage and green beans would over cook by time the roasted potatoes were done. However, it was quite the opposite. The meat was crispy, the green beans were tender, and taters were just right.
Needless to say, the meal didn't last long in our house. We had a few leftovers that were gone pretty quick. If you're not a sausage person, try our chicken green beans and potato recipe. It's pack with just as much flavor and is super easy to prepare.
How to make sheet pan sausage green beans and potatoes?
First, preheat your oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can use non-stick cooking spray if you have it.
Next, wash and dry the vegetables. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized chunks and cut the ends off the green beans.
Afterward, slice the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Grab a large mixing bowl.
Then, toss all the ingredients into the bowl. Drizzle them with avocado oil and sprinkle them with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
Now, toss the ingredients together to coat them in the oil and spices. Place the ingredients onto the sheet pan in an even layer.
Last, place the sheet pan into the oven and let everything roast for about 30-minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. Turn off the heat, remove the sheet pan from the oven and serve.
That's it, the sausage green beans and potatoes recipe is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy it and wish you all the best 🙂
- Leftovers will hold in the fridge for up to 3-days in a sealed container. You can reheat everything in your microwave or in the oven.
- It's important that the potatoes be cut into similar sized pieces. Otherwise, they won't cook evenly.
- For our recipe, we used Kielbasa sausage, but you can use a different smoked sausage if you prefer.
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 1 ½ pound(s) baby gold potatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- 14 ounces green beans, washed and trimmed
- 14 ounces smoked sausage, pre-cooked, cut into ½ -inch thick circles then halved
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.1 ½ pound(s) baby gold potatoes14 ounces green beans14 ounces smoked sausage2 Tbsp. avocado oil1 tsp. Italian seasoning1 tsp. garlic powder½ tsp. kosher salt
- Serve hot, and store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.