A tangy apple cider vinegar dressing made with simple ingredients and naturally sweetened with unfiltered raw honey.
You don’t have to stop enjoying salads just because the temperatures are chilly. We eat salads year-round. To add a little variety to the dish, we create seasonal dressings. For today, we’re sharing a Fall-themed salad dressing; it’s our apple cider vinegar dressing.
Now, we all know apple cider vinegar isn’t the tastiest ingredient to work with. So, Kim sweetened the dressing with raw, unfiltered honey. It worked perfectly.
She made a sweet and tangy salad dressing that combines the flavors of apple, honey, and lemon. Let’s get started so you can enjoy this apple infused dressing.
How to make an apple cider vinaigrette:
First, mince your garlic and squeeze a fresh lemon for the juice. Afterward, place the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and garlic into a tall container.
When it comes to mixing the vinaigrette, you have a few different options.
You can place all the ingredients into a mason jar with a lid and shake them to combine everything.
But, if you have an immersion blender, you could use that instead. It will whip up a dressing in no time.
However, should find yourself without a mason jar or blender, then pour all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
After that, use a whisk to combine the ingredients into an apple cider vinegar salad dressing. Regardless of the method used, you should have a creamy vinaigrette to use on your salads.
Once the salad dressing is mixed, add salt and pepper to taste. That’s it, the recipe is done! Drizzle it over your favorite salads and enjoy. As always, Kim and I wish you all the best 🙂
- Like I was saying, you can use an immersion blender, a whisk, or a mason jar with a lid (shake method), to combine the ingredients into a salad dressing. Feel free to use whatever method you like the best.
- When the dressing is mixed, do a taste test and add salt and pepper to taste. Keep in mind that a pinch of salt will not only add a savory flavor to the dressing, it will also increase the flavors of apple and honey.
- The salad dressing will hold for up to 5-days when properly stored in your fridge (in a sealed container).
Apple Cider Vinegar DressingPrint Pin SaveSaved!
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- ⅓ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Garlic Clove minced or pressed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the oil, vinegar, honey, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic in a jar. Close the lid and shake the jar, or use an immersion blender to mix the ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use the dressing on your favorite salad. Store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.