Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts are the perfect addition to shake up a weeknight meal. The sweetness of the honey mixed with the heat of the sriracha and the earthy flavor of the brussel sprouts makes for a beautiful blend of savory, sweet, and spicy! Who knew eating your veggies could be so exciting?
Serve alongside our Baked Flounder with Lemon Garlic and Butter, Orange Turkey, or Mushroom Shrimp Pasta for a restaurant quality meal. Or add these Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts into our Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies for some added flavor!
Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
Tender, roasted brussel sprouts tossed in a spicy sweet concoction of honey and sriracha. It doesn’t get better than that. This side dish is the perfect compliment to any meal, lunch or dinner! Easy to make and even easier to double, this would be a great dish to bring to the table for the holidays or a family function. Not your typical side of mashed potatoes or mac and cheese, these Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts are sure to steal the show!
There’s something about fresh brussel sprouts that really seem like the ultimate hearty, fall vegetable. Move over squash, we have a new contender! Not only are they light yet filling, but they’re also crispy and crunchy when perfectly roasted in the oven. Brussel sprouts are so versatile, but this just might be our favorite rendition of them!
How To Make Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the honey, sriracha, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Add in the brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts onto the prepared baking pan. Make sure to spread them in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven, toss in additional sauce, then continue baking for another 20 minutes or until the brussels sprouts have turned a nice golden color and reach the desired crisp.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley as a garnish, and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- Drizzle with extra sriracha, red pepper flakes, or hot honey for added spice.
- Try swapping out the honey for maple syrup for a varied flavor pallet.
- Add in bacon bits on top as a garnish!
- For larger brussel sprouts we recommend cutting them in half. However, for the smaller variety feel free to leave them whole. Just be sure to cut off any hardened stems or bottoms.
Storage and Reheating
Refrigerator: Leftover brussels sprouts can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and will stay fresh for up to 4 days.
Reheating: You can reheat honey sriracha brussel sprouts in the microwave or in the oven (to retain their crunch) until warmed through.
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 32 ounces brussel sprouts, with the stems cut off
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, and line a large baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Add the honey, sriracha, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a large bowl, and stir to combine. Add the brussels sprouts, and toss once again to combine.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to the prepared baking pan, and spread evenly then bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven, toss, then bake once again for another 20 minutes or until the brussels sprouts have turned a nice golden color.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley for garnish if desired. See post for storage options.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of ½ cup of brussel sprouts. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 347mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 4gSugar: 15gProtein: 4g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.