A Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a bright and delicious wake up call on busy mornings! It’s perfectly packed with sweet strawberries and bananas, creamy almond milk, and a drizzle of honey. All you need is a blender and a few minutes to whip up a delicious on the go breakfast!
This smoothie is perfect on its own. Filling enough to keep you going until lunch. However, if you do need to pack a little more energy into your morning try pairing the strawberry banana smoothie with our Nut Free Granola, hearty Bacon and Egg Muffins, or healthy Chia Seed Pudding!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is a variation of our Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie which is a family favorite. We thought switching things up with a strawberry and banana combination would be fun! Easy to make with just four ingredients and a blender.
In under 5 minutes you’ve got a filling and healthy breakfast for those mornings when you need to get out the door but don’t want to skimp on the most important meal of the day!
Get out of your winter rut and bring in some bright and fresh flavors to your morning routine! Our Strawberry Banana Smoothie will give you a satisfying breakfast to keep you energized without weighing you down.
A great option for before or after a workout or just to treat yourself to an easy and delicious refreshing treat. Not just for breakfast, this smoothie is a great lunch time pick me up as well!
How To Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Place the frozen strawberries, banana slices, almond milk, and honey into a blender. Process until smooth.
- Add additional almond milk if needed for a creamier consistency. Taste and add additional honey for more sweetness.
- Pour into glasses and drink immediately. Enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- I used fresh strawberries that had been washed and hulled then frozen in a plastic bag overnight. The banana was also fresh then sliced and stored in a plastic bag in the freezer overnight.
- Store-bought frozen fruit may be used in place of fresh.
- Any variety of milk may be used.
- The honey is optional and depends on the sweetness of the fruit.
- For a creamier smoothie, try adding ½ – 1 cup of plain yogurt and reducing the milk slightly.
- Add in protein powder or chia seeds to boost your smoothie.
Storage: We recommend enjoying this smoothie immediately. It does not store well.
- 2 ½ cups frozen strawberries
- 1 large banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 ½ - 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- Place the strawberries, banana, almond milk, and honey in a blender. Process until smooth, and add additional almond milk if needed.
- Pour into glasses and drink immediately.
- Storage is not recommended.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 4 (8-ounce) smoothies. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 8 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 4gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.